1. Elevate the competence and knowledge level of its members’ by encouraging and promoting high ethic, qualitative, and professional standards.
2. Creating an internationally recognized and standardized method of inspection as basis for an internationally recognized quality assurance/rating label for the professional diving industry.
3. Co-operating with governmental institutions and any other bodies concerned with quality, technical, environmental, health and safety regulations related to the professional diving industry.
4. Advocate in making diving and exploration of the underwater realm safer and ecologically sustainable, by engaging with educational organizations, research institutions and official authorities.
5. Facilitating the exchange of information, knowledge and services within the different segments of the professional diving industry.
6. Facilitating the innovation, exchange and publication of information about, professional diving, health, marine, environmental science and specialized diver training programs by encouraging and supporting research.
Develop and Supporting marine conservation projects, and education; worldwide.
Providing active support to third world countries’ minority coastline residents and communities.
Assisting local organizations in logistical support.